Early voting has begun across Tennessee and I'd like to encourage you to cast your vote for
District 60 Republican State House Candidate Jim Gotto!
JIM GOTTO IS RIGHT FOR DISTRICT 60
Jim Gotto is running for State House to:
- Create jobs for Tennesseans by getting government out of the way;
- Cut government spending;
- Rein in state government to lower taxes for Tennessee families and small businesses;
- Fight against liberal Washington policies hurting Tennessee;
- Protect our Tennessee values.
Jim Gotto shares the 60th District's values:
- He is pro-life and is endorsed by Tennessee Right to Life;
- He is pro-family;
- He is pro-business and is endorsed by the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB); and
- He is endorsed by the National Rifle Association (NRA) and will always vote to protect our Second Amendment rights.
More about Jim Gotto:
- Jim has been married to his wife Carol for 33 years.
- Jim is a fourth generation Nashvillian and has lived in the areas of Donelson, Hermitage, Una, and Antioch his entire life.
- Jim earned his degree in electrical engineering from Vanderbilt University and spent 32 years with South Central Bell and Bellsouth.
- Jim is a member of the Metro Council and during his tenure has distinguished himself as a member who is never afraid to take on the status quo in Nashville.
DEMOCRAT SAM COLEMAN IS WRONG FOR DISTRICT 60
- While Tennessee families were struggling, Sam Coleman took a $20,000 taxpayer-funded junket to Florida. When asked about the trip, Republican Jim Gotto said "with the situation we're in, I think it's a very poor choice."
- On the Metro Council, Sam Coleman voted to raise property taxes in Davidson County.
WHEN & WHERE TO VOTE FOR REPUBLICAN JIM GOTTO
Early voting runs until October 28th with general election day following on November 2nd. Information on early voting locations in your area can be found
We greatly appreciate all of your support throughout this election cycle and are extremely excited about what's on the horizon for Republicans this year. Please remember that a vote for
Republican Jim Gotto is a vote for commonsense conservative values in Nashville. Find more information on Jim Gotto by visiting his website