5:30PM: Meet + Greet with GOP Primary Candidates
6:00PM: Candidate speeches
- Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 06:00 PM
- Historic Memorial Building in Columbia , TN
Keynote speaker: Trevor Loudon, tickets $30, table sponsorships available
Text or call 615/347-0941 for reservations
The evening opens with a meet & greet at 5:00pm, followed by dinner at 6:00pm.
Tickets: $30 per person or $300 per table
Candidates running for August elections will be speaking at our meeting + temperature will be taken at front door.
POC: Tess Robbins, HCGOP Chair, 731/336-9548
- Friday, July 17, 2020 at 06:30 PM
- Rhea County Fair Grounds in Evensville, TN
Contact: Elizabeth Gryder, (714) 401-1035
ABOUT: Casual Attire requested.
Keynote: Speaker of the House, Cameron Sexton
- Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 07:00 PM
- The Barn at Maple Creek in Kingston, TN
POC: Randy Ellis
- Saturday, July 25, 2020 at 11:00 AM
- Piney Creek Airpark in Altamont, TN
For more details, please contact Wade at 931/259-6810
Good BBQ + Music
Keynote speaker: Gov Bill Lee
- Saturday, July 25, 2020 at 06:30 PM
- Bell Buckle Banquet Hall in Bell Buckle, TN
$40 per ticket.
Reception @ 5:30pm
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/218098912700294
For more info on speaking as a candidate and or/ purchasing a ticket please contact Brian Brenton at 931/269-0303
- Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 07:00 PM
At our monthly meeting at the Court Room in the Huntingdon City Police Station, we will have several US Senate candidates talking about their candidacy including Aaron Pettigrew, Jon Henry, and Dr. Manny Sethi.
Also speaking will be: John Stevens, TN senate incumbent, Curtis Halford, TN Representative incumbent, and Barry MacMurray, Carroll CO Commissioner candidate.
Annual Pasta and Politics Dinner meeting Sept. 12th- details to come.
Point of Contact:
Janis Ostiguy, firstname.lastname@example.org