- Friday, July 10, 2020 at 06:00 PM
Doors open at 5:00PM
Keynote Speaker: Senate Candidate Bill Hagerty
Please contact Rae Mihal at 423/784-5297 for questions.
Meet and Greet 5:30 PM and dinner by Rick's BBQ at 6:30 PM, Tickets $50 per person, Keynote speaker: Dr. Manny Sethi and all other candidates running for office are allowed to speak.Directions: Huntsville Hwy So. Left on Lincoln Road go two miles Right on Old Quick Road, One mile to Left on Quick School, Less than one mile to venue.*event confirmed*
- Saturday, July 11, 2020 at 08:30 AM
- Embassy Suites in Murfreesburo, TN
Q+A with U.S. Senate Candidates, presenters on amendments & music performances
POC: Senator Mark Pody, 615/390-2444
- Saturday, July 11, 2020 at 06:00 PM
- Chuckey Doak High School in Afton, TN
Speakers will be congressional and senate candidates
For more details, please contact Whittney at 423/748-4115
5:30PM: Meet + Greet with GOP Primary Candidates
6:00PM: Candidate speeches
- Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 06:00 PM
- Historic Memorial Building in Columbia , TN
Keynote speaker: Trevor Loudon, tickets $30, table sponsorships available
Text or call 615/347-0941 for reservations
The evening opens with a meet & greet at 5:00pm, followed by dinner at 6:00pm.
Tickets: $30 per person or $300 per table
Candidates running for August elections will be speaking at our meeting + temperature will be taken at front door.
POC: Tess Robbins, HCGOP Chair, 731/336-9548
- Friday, July 17, 2020 at 06:30 PM
- Rhea County Fair Grounds in Evensville, TN
Contact: Elizabeth Gryder, (714) 401-1035
ABOUT: Casual Attire requested.
Keynote: Speaker of the House, Cameron Sexton
- Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 07:00 PM
- The Barn at Maple Creek in Kingston, TN
POC: Randy Ellis